www.bizmaker.org - BizMaker
Posted on 11/16/2021

Gamburg CPA, P.C. | International Tax Firm New York, NY

Gamburg CPA, P.C. | International Tax Firm New York, NY

Gamburg CPA, P.C. | International Accounting Firms New York, NY 

There’s more than meets the eye with international tax services.

When you hear the words “international tax,” you usually envision a multinational firm with thousands of employees and offices in far-flung countries. However, you do not have to be a giant conglomerate to be subject to foreign tax obligations (or eligible for breaks).

Did you know?

You must record foreign-sourced income on your U.S. tax return if you are a citizen or resident of the United States and you have income from another nation. This is because U.S. citizens and residents are subject to taxation on their worldwide income.

  • It is possible that your company will qualify for tax savings if it manufactures and sells goods to clients in other countries. 
  • The IRS requires you to record foreign bank accounts if you own, inherit, or have signature control over them if you have a net worth of more than a particular amount. 
  • If you invest in a foreign company, you will also be subject to reporting requirements, as will holding foreign bank accounts. 
  • You may be subject to tax withholding when you sell real estate in the United States, as well as income tax if you rent out the property or make a profit on the sale if you are not a citizen of the country in which you live.

The bottom line is… the complications are real for even the smallest of international endeavors.

Contact Us: https://www.gamburgcpa.com

Directions: https://bit.ly/2ZSvNLS

Phone: 212-247-2525













Our Family of FREE Listing Sites: